Why Choose the Gardiner Centre?
Gardiner Centre's mission is to create, build and maintain relationships between the Faculty of Business Administration, Memorial University, and the community it serves. Gardiner Centre develops and delivers current and relevant professional development programs that advance the business and leadership knowledge and/or skills of organizations and existing or aspiring supervisors, managers, executives and entrepreneurs.
Consider the reasons why you should engage with Gardiner Centre to help with your professional development program:
- Gardiner Centre is the premier professional development centre in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Our association with the Faculty of Business Administration, Memorial University, ensures access to qualified faculty, business practitioners, partners and thought leaders. Memorial's Faculty of Business Administration holds international accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), holding its place among the top business schools in the world.
- Gardiner Centre offers current programming that fits today's business needs and tomorrow's plans.
- Our full-service, dedicated training facility ensures convenient scheduling and year-round programming to meet your unique requirements.
- Gardiner Centre's Custom Training Solutions option guarantees that the training you receive is the training you and your organization need to meet your goals.
- Gardiner Centre has a history of successful delivery of professional development training and a proven approach to delivery.
- Our experience with clients from varied sectors and industries ensures relevant content and practical learning that can be transferred immediately to the workplace.
- Our team is experienced in managing all components of professional development delivery. We have staff dedicated to providing advice in program and seminar selection, designing program content, selecting instructors, scheduling training, managing registration, handling logistics and conducting post-training evaluation.
- Gardiner Centre has proven partnerships with industry organizations and other institutions to deliver certifications and training in specific disciplines and locations.
- Gain hands-on, practical professional development
- Learn current business acumen in your area of expertise
- Bring best practices to your organization
- Expand your knowledge of new technologies and methodologies
- Network with other professionals
- Contribute to your organizations continued success
- Advance your career
- Build strong and more effective teams
- Introduce industry best practices to the workplace
- Improve employee competencies in key areas
- Solve organizational challenges
- Expand your business network