July 2007 Update
• Engineering building – weatherstripping of windows and
doors - 100% completed; installation of reflectors on perimeter
heating cabinets – 100% completed.
• Chemistry building – installation of new fume hood extraction system - work began July 6/07.
• Replacement of supply/return motors for air handling units in various buildings – work is ongoing.
• Engineering building - Heating system modifications- work is 90% completed.
• QE II Library – Humidification system upgrade – work is ongoing
• Education building - Transformer replacement – 7 units have arrived on site and work is to begin in two weeks time.