Programs, Courses, and Resources
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
The PhD program, which normally takes four years to complete, comprises two courses beyond the master’s level and an original research thesis.
Masters of Engineering (MEng)
- Research based masters programs which related to safety, risk and reliability. This is two year program which includes four technical courses and research thesis.
- Course based masters programs which related to Oil and Gas Engineering. This is one year program which primarily focus on providing latest technical knowledge on upstream, production, and downstream aspects of oil and gas engineering. The program will also address serious issues faced by the oil and gas industries, such as sustainable development, environmental protection, risk, reliability and safety. More Information
Graduate diploma in Safety and Risk Engineering
This is a one year graduate diploma which around the knowledge and understanding of accident modelling, process and offshore safety issues. It also covers engineering and human factors associated with the safety and risk assessment. There is no thesis requirement for the graduate diploma. More information.
- Engi 9115/8671 Safety and Risk Engineering
- Engi 9121 Advanced Safety and Risk Engineering
- Engi 9411 Probabilistic Methods in Engineering
- Engi 9826 Advanced Control Systems
- Engi 9116/8670 Reliability Engineering