Dr. Kun Chen
PDF-H (Honorary Postdoctoral Fellow), C-RISE, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada, August 2016 till now.
Associate Professor, Chongqing University of Science and Technology, P.R. China, December 2014 till now.
Engineer, SINOPEC SHENLI OILFIELD, July 2003- July 2004.
PhD of Safety Technology and Engineering, obtained from Chongqing University, P.R China on Dec 2013.
M.S. of Safety Technology and Engineering,. Chongqing University, P.R. China, on June 2007
B.S of Petroleum Engineering from Chongqing University, P.R. China on June 2003.
Research on environmental safety and oil production safety
- Chen, K., Xu, L., Bi, Z., & Yang, R. (2013). Safety culture assessment of petroleum enterprises based on SMART. Chinese Journal of Geochemistry, 32(3), 273-280.
- Chen, K., Xu, L., Bi, Z., & Fu, Z. (2013). Kinetics analysis of the enzymatic hydrolysis of cellulose from straw stalk. Chinese Journal of Geochemistry, 32(1), 41-46.
- Chen, K., Xu, L. J., Yang, R., Bi, Z. M., & Fu, Z. L. (2014). Kinetics of fuel ethanol production by simultaneous saccharification and fermentation of straw stalk. Chemistry & Industry of Forest Products, 34(1), 13-18.
- Chen, K., Xu, L., Chen, Y., Bi, Z., & Yi, J. (2011). Safety culture assessment of coal mine enterprise. Procedia Engineering, 26(1), 1939-1948.
- Chen, K., Xu, L. J., & Yi, J. (2011). Bioconversion of lignocellulose to ethanol: a review of production process. Advanced Materials Research,280(1), 203-208.
- Chen, K., Yang, R., & Xu, L. (2013). Safety Culture Assessment of Chemical Enterprise Based on SAMRT Theory. Advances in Information Sciences and Service Sciences, 5(8), 119-126.
- Chen K., Xu L.J., Yuan Z., Li S.G., Yi J. (2011). Effects of exogenous cadmium and zinc joined pollution on the vigna radiate. Journal of Safety and Environment, 11(5):11-14.
- Chen, K., & XU. (2011). Effect of water-soluble cadmium,zinc and their combined solution on root growth of three kinds of beans. Environmental Chemistry, 30(10), 1758-1763.
- Chen, K., Long jun, X. U., & Jun, Y. I. (2010). Safety culture assessment of coal mine based on samrt theory. Journal of Safety & Environment,10(6), 226-230.