Volunteer for ECC2013
Exercise Campus Collaboration 2013 (ECC2013) will require approximately 100 volunteers to provide logistical support and to play the role of bystanders, injured and casulaties.
No experience is neccessary to volunteer, just the ability to take guidance and the willingness to participate.
- be a current Memorial University staff member, faculty member or student;
- obtain approval from their supervisor to volunteer for the day on May 13;
- attend a mandatory 1 hour briefing on Sunday, May 12, exact time will depend upon the role of the volunteer; and
- arrive between 6-8 a.m. on Monday, May 13, depending on specific roles assigned.
Volunteers can leave upon completion of the exercise at approximately 3 p.m. on May 13, but are encouraged to attend the debriefing session from 3-4 p.m.
General information sessions on volunteer roles and expectations will be held at the following times, any interested staff, faculty and students are welcome to attend:
- Wednesday, May 1 @ 2:00 pm in A1046
- Thursday, May 2 @ 1:30 pm in A3017
- Thursday, May 2 @ 3:00 pm in Hampton Hall at the Marine Institute
For more information and to volunteer for the ECC2013, please contact:
Emergency Management Analyst
Office of Emergency Management