- Latin Grammar - Verb conjugations, pronunciation, phrases and other Latin resources can be found here. The site's author is Eric Conrad of Ohio State University.
- Latin Dictionary and Grammar Aid - Authored by Kevin Cawley of the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana.
- Wheelock Latin Exercises - Practice with these handy Hot Potatoes exercises from the University of Victoria.
- News in Latin - Listen to the news in Latin on this German radio station.
- Latin News Report - Practice your listening skills using this Latin news feed.
- New! Perseus Digital Library - An excellent resource for finding many classical works in their original Greek and Latin forms. Individual words can be selected in the texts to see their grammatical structure.
- An Overview of Greek Grammar - Learn about syntax, parts of speech and common phrase structures.
- Hellenistic Greek - Content and page design by Michael W. Palmer.
Greek-English Dictionary - Type in a word in either language and find its translation.