SN-4030 is a computer facility with access to the following multimedia resources:
- 40 brand-new iMac computers equipped with headsets, microphones, USB ports, Internet, and a host of materials linked to introductory-level French, Spanish, German, Russian, Classics, Linguistics and ESL courses.
- Projection equipment that allows for display of an external laptop, multi-standard DVDs, CDs and VHS tapes. An external audio source such as a cassette player can also be connected.
- Students may come at any time the lab is open, provided there is space available.
- Please try and avoid hours marked as class labs. If you can only come at a time when there is a class lab in progress, kindly wait until 10 minutes past the hour and ask the monitor on duty if a free computer is available.
- Each time you come to SN-4030, you must log into the online sign-in system in order to have your session logged.
- Once finished, you must log out before you leave in order to have your time added electronically.
We have no textbooks or lab manuals to lend, so remember to bring your own copies with you when you come.