In the co-operative partnership between student, employer and the university, the Division of Co-operative Education will:
- Provide knowledgeable students who are prepared for employment;
- Maintain and enhance partnerships with employers;
- Provide administrative support for the recruitment process, including job postings, interview scheduling, interview facilities, etc.;
- Maintain contact with employers during work term placements, including site visitation(s);
- Provide support if difficulties arise during a work term placement.