Register to attend
The deadline to register to attend the ceremony will be Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Graduates registering to attend convocation after the deadline are not guaranteed guest tickets and will only receive tickets if space is available in the theatre.
To register for convocation, please use the Memorial Self-Service website. Please register even if you do not plan to attend the ceremony.
- If you will or will not be attending Convocation and if so, which session(s);
- The number of guest tickets you require (not including your own ticket). Guest seating is limited because of the size of the auditorium. Each graduate receives their own seating pass, and is up to three guest tickets. Additional tickets may be allocated if space permits (please check www.mun.ca/convocation the week of May 19 for information on extra tickets).
- Academic dress is ordered through a link on Memorial Self Service to Gaspard Ltd. They will collect your information and have your academic dress pre-packaged and waiting for you at the Arts and Culture Centre 60 minutes before your ceremony.
You must register by 5pm on Thursday, May 1, 2014, in order to receive your allotment of guest tickets, even if you have not yet been advised by the Office of the Registrar whether you are approved to graduate. If we do not receive your information by this date, no guest tickets will be issued to you.
Note: The deadline for booking academic dress and processing of information provided to Gaspard Ltd. is also 5pm on Thursday, May 1, 2014. If after booking, you want to change information provided to Gaspard, you will have to confirm any previously-entered information that you do NOT want to change by entering it again as requested.
Please note that no tickets will be issued through Memorial Self-Service to students who have financial or academic restrictions.
- If you have financial restrictions, please call (709) 864-8226.
- For academic restrictions, please call (709) 864-8265.
To confirm you have received your guest ticket allocation, please visit Memorial Self-Service beginning on Friday, May 9, 2014.
Guest tickets, in addition to your own seating pass, will be available 60 minutes before your ceremony at the Arts and Culture Centre.