Register to attend
The deadline to register to attend the ceremony will be September 26 at 5 p.m. Graduates registering to attend convocation after the deadline are not guaranteed guest tickets and will only receive tickets if space is available in the theatre.
Memorial Self-Service will be open for graduates to register to attend will be mid-August to September 26 at 5 p.m.
To register for convocation, please use the Memorial Self-Service website. Please register even if you do not plan to attend the ceremony.
- If you will or will not be attending Convocation and if so, which session(s);
- The number of guest tickets you require (not including your own ticket). Guest seating is limited because of the size of the auditorium. Each graduate receives their own seating pass, and is up to three guest tickets. Additional tickets may be allocated if space permits (please check www.mun.ca/convocation the week of Oct. 6 for information on extra tickets).
- Academic dress is ordered through a link on Memorial Self-Service to Gaspard Ltd. They will collect your information and have your academic dress pre-packaged and waiting for you at the Arts and Culture Centre 60 minutes before your ceremony. If you are deemed academically ineligible to graduate at this session of Convocation a refund can be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must register by the deadline, in order to receive your allotment of guest tickets, even if you have not yet been advised by the Office of the Registrar whether you are approved to graduate. If we do not receive your information by this date, no guest tickets will be issued to you.
Note: The deadline for booking academic dress and processing of information provided to Gaspard Ltd. will be the same as Memorial Self-Service. If after booking, you want to change information provided to Gaspard, you will have to confirm any previously-entered information that you do NOT want to change by entering it again as requested.
Please note that no tickets will be issued through Memorial Self-Service to students who have financial or academic restrictions.
- If you have financial restrictions, please call (709) 864-8226.
- For academic restrictions, please call (709) 864-8265.
To confirm you have received your guest ticket allocation, please visit Memorial Self-Service September 29, 2014.
Guest tickets, in addition to your own seating pass, will be available 60 minutes before your ceremony at the Arts and Culture Centre.