Which wireless network should I join?
The @Memorial wireless network, if you are a Memorial student, faculty or staff member. You'll need to use your MUN Login account credentials to access @Memorial.
If you already have an account and haven't changed your MUN Login password since May 11, 2016, you will need to do so before accessing @Memorial. To change your password, visit MUN Login. Log in with your current password, then create a new one.
To connect to @Memorial:
- Select the @Memorial network in your wireless settings;
- Enter your MUN Login credentials, if prompted;
- Accept the security certificate, if prompted;
- Forget the fac or stu wireless networks, if you have been previously connected to them.
The @Memorial-Guest network provides daily access to an open WiFi network for guests and visitors. To access this service, guests and visitors should:
- Select @Memorial-Guest in their wireless settings
- Quick connect guides provide step-by-step instructions for connecting your device to @Memorial.
- Manual connect guides - If your Windows laptop is not connected to the Memorial Domain, please consult your local IT support person for assistance in using these guides to set up your laptop and connect to @Memorial