2013 Atlantic Theoretical Chemistry Symposium
The 2013 Atlantic Theoretical Chemistry Symposium was held at Memorial University in St. John's, NL, Canada on August 3–4, 2013. 43 researchers from across Canada and the United States attended, enjoying 30 research talks, featuring 5 national or international speakers. The sessions covered a broad range of topics in theoretical and computational chemistry.
This symposium was generously sponsored by the Faculty of Science of Memorial University and ACEnet.
Download the program book here.
A list of award winners is available here.
University of Ottawa
"The Materials Mating Game: Breeding Better MOFs for CO2 Capture Applications"
University of Winnipeg
"Electron Correlation of Bond Dissociation and Beyond as Seen by
University of California - Merced
"Dispersion Interactions in Density-Functional Theory"
"Efficient and Accurate Surface-hopping for Long Time Non-adiabatic Quantum Dynamics"
University of Illinois
- Laura Albrecht Dalhousie University
- Ahmad Alrawashdeh Memorial University
- Mohammad Azargun Memorial University
- Jessica Besaw Memorial University
- Shamus Blair University of New Brunswick
- Russell J. Boyd Dalhousie University
- Sharene Bungay Memorial University
- Shaheen Fatima Memorial University
- Chris Flinn Memorial University
- Travis Fridgen Memorial University
- Jean Gillis Dalhousie University
- Leif Hickey Memorial University
- Andrew Hogan Memorial University
- Joshua W. Hollett University of Winnipeg
- Yasaman Jami Memorial University
- Erin R. Johnson University of California, Merced
- Dale Keefe Cape Breton University
- Aaron Kelly Stanford University
- Simiao Lu Dalhousie University
- Corey MacDonald Dalhousie University
- Sepideh Mehrani Memorial University
- Erika Merschrod Memorial University
- Maryam Beyramzadeh Moghaddam Memorial University
- Jennifer Murphy Memorial University
- Csongor Mátyás Memorial University
- Devin Nippard Memorial University
- Jason Pearson University of Prince Edward Island
- Raymond A. Poirier Memorial University
- Adam J. Proud University of Prince Edward Island
- Saleh Riahi Memorial University
- Christopher Rowley Memorial University
- Shifat Sharmin Saint Mary’s University
- James Xidos University of Manitoba