- Health Services Delivery for Poor Rural Communities in Vietnam (2004-2009)
- Poverty Reduction by improving social work and health in rural Vietnam with the School of Social Work, Memorial University of Newfoundland (2002-2007)
- Natural Resource Depletion and Health (2001-2004).
- Training Primary Health Care Workers in Rural Vietnam (1997-2002). Finalist for The Bill McWhinney Award of Excellence in International Development.
- Safe motherhood in Nigeria and Ghana (with Faculty of Medicine, Memorial University of Newfoundland)
- Women's health and community outreach in Indonesia (1998-2004)