Institutional Surveys Policy
On October 5, 2016, the Board of Regents approved a new Institutional Surveys policy which comes into effect on January 1, 2017.
The new policy and its related procedures aim to optimize the benefits of Institutional Surveys at the University by ensuring a coordinated and consistent approach.
The Institutional Surveys Policy can be found here.
The accompanying procedures and related documents to the policy are as follows:
- Procedure for Requesting Institutional Survey Approval
- Procedure for Administering Institutional Surveys
- Institutional Survey Request Form (print version PDF)
- Institutional Survey Request Form (electronic fillable form version-PDF)
- Terms of Reference - Institutional Survey Oversight Committee (ISOC)