Our programs reflect our philosphy that children learn through play.
We provide a stimulating environment that fosters creativity, and learning through exploration.
Children are free to explore a balance of planned activities and child initiated activities.
Our programs follow an Emergent Curriculum:
- Our qualified Early Childhood Educators encourage children's curiosity and desire to learn by offering activites and materials that support the development and interest of individual children and the group as a whole.
- Our staff extend the experiences of the children by asking questions, making suggestions and providing assistance to help the children move ahead in their projects or ideas.
- This process of building on expereinces and ideas helps children develop complex thinking and problem solving skills.
- Children develop cognitively through investigation and exploration. By working together collaboratively with other children, social skills are enhanced.
Our daily schedule offers a balance of children choices within a predictable structure.
- children's choice of activity areas
- large group activities
- snack/meal time
- small group activities
The childcare programs are designed to provide a relaxed, happy environment which is conducive to supporting growth in all areas of development: social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.