Fall 2017 MUCEP Jobs
Fall 2017 MUCEP jobs will be posted from 5:00 pm on September 8 (Friday) to 12:00 noon on September 15 (Friday). Late applications will not be accepted.
To View Job Postings
To view and apply to job postings available through MUCEP, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click the "Student" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "My MUNLife" button in the "Student Services" box in the middle of the page.
4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
5) Click the "MUCEP Postings" tab
NOTE: You need to submit a MUCEP Agreement from the MUCEP Postings page before you can view the posted jobs.
Memorial's Undergraduate Career Experience Program (MUCEP) is an on-campus employment program for undergraduate students aimed at providing job experience.
1. I am an undergraduate student.
2. I am registered in at least 3 credit courses during the Fall 2017 semester (if I drop a course that puts me below 3 courses, I am no longer eligible for a MUCEP position).
3. I have a 60% or above CUMULATIVE AVERAGE or a 60% or above average in my LAST 10 COURSES. (as a first year student, you have attained a 60% cumulative average because of the admission average)
4. I will not work more than 80 MUCEP hours this semester, or 80 hours of combined MUCEP and ISWEP positions.
5. I am not on a workterm in the semester that I am applying for a MUCEP position.
I will complete only one of the following options during this semester:
- one 80 hour position ($1095)
- one 40 hour position ($548)
- two 40 hour positions ($548 each)
Questions about applying on MUCEP? Questions or concerns after you are hired? Contact Career Development at careerdevelopment.