Winter 2018 ISWEP Jobs
Winter 2018 ISWEP jobs will be posted from Friday, January 5 at 5:00 p.m. to Friday, January 12 at noon. Late applications will not be accepted.
The International Student Work Experience Program (ISWEP) is an on-campus part time employment program for undergraduate international students and ESL students with a vaild study permit.
To View Job Postings
To view and apply to ISWEP job postings, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click the "Student" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "My MUNLife" button in the "Student Services" box in the middle of the page.
4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
5) Click the "ISWEP Postings" tab
To be eligible for a Winter 2018 ISWEP position a student must:
1. Be an undergraduate international student and registered in a minimum of 3 credit courses or enrolled in ESL and have a valid study permit
2. Have at least a 60% cumulative average or a 60% average in the last 10 courses
3. Agree to hold no more than one ISWEP OR MUCEP position at 80 hours or two ISWEP positions at 40 hours each (a student can work two 40 hour ISWEPs if interested) or two MUCEP positions at 40 hours each OR one 40 hour ISWEP and one 40 hour MUCEP. Maximun number of hours between any combination of these 2 employment programs (ISWEP/MUCEP) is 80 hours total.
4. I am not on a workterm in the semester that I am applying for a ISWEP position.
All ISWEP students hired in the Winter 2018 semester will be required to meet with the International Student Career Advisor, have their resume reviewed & discuss their ISWEP job. For more information about ISWEP, please contact email@example.com.