Summer Job Fair 2014
Date: February 24th, 2014
Location: 3rd Floor, University Centre, Memorial University's St. John's Campus
Memorial University in partnership with College of the North Atlantic is hosting its first ever Summer Job Fair! This event will be open to students from Memorial University and College of the North Atlantic to discuss opportunities for summer employment. To ensure our students outside benefit as well, there will be a virtual component to this event, where students in other areas of the province can view and apply on summer jobs.Come join us on February 24th, 2014 from 11am-2pm on the Third Floor, University Centre, Memorial University, St. John's Campus!
You'll also be able to post your summer jobs on our website for students in other areas of the province to see! Please send all job postings to email@example.com to be posted on our Summer Job Fair site. Jobs will be posted Friday, February 21st until Monday, March 3rd, 2014.
Package:(Price: $50.00 per space)
- 4ft. table at our in-person event
- Internet, electrical and parking, if requested
- Coffee/tea and snacks
- Unlimited job postings on our Summer Job Fair site; to be left up for 1 week post-event
- Organization's name and website listed on our Summer Job Fair site
- Marketing to students at all Memorial University and College of the North Atlantic campuses, including social media coverage from the Fair(Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to students outside the St. John's area
Registration is now closed! For more information please contact Danielle Jackson at (709) 864-8690 or firstname.lastname@example.org