Posting A Job
Career Development posts part-time and summer jobs for current students as well as permanent or contractual job opportunities for new graduates, free of charge.
We ask that employers register their organization and create an account. Once complete you may submit your posting electronically for approval. The steps to register and submit a job are as follows:
A) To create an account:
1. Visit https://crm.stuaff.mun.ca/home.htm and click Registration
2. Fill out the form. Your email address will become your login ID and be used with the password specified.
3. Once registration is complete, it will be submitted for approval. Approvals will be completed within one (1) business day.
4. You will be notified of approval by email and once approved you can log in and post a job.
B) To submit a job (once an account is approved):
1. Visit https://crm.stuaff.mun.ca/home.htm
2. Click Login and then click Employer
3. Once logged in, click Hiring a Student then click Job Postings
4. Click Post a New Job and complete the appropriate forms
Every job posting we receive is subject to an approval process. Once approved the job will be available for viewing by students and alumni.
When your job ad closes, you will receive an automated notification email. If you selected the option for resumes to be collected within the system, you will be able to login and view your applications.
Questions or concerns? Please contact us: (709)864-2033 or email@example.com
Please note: Co-op positions are not posted on this site. If you have a co-op position to advertise, please contact The Co-operative Education Services Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (709) 864-2419.
Job postings are subject to an approval process and we reserve the right to not approve a job posting.