Application for access to C&C Services for Non-MUN Employees
Computing and Communications (C&C) recognizes that there are times when individuals unaffliliated with Memorial University may require access to C&C services in the course of engaging in university business. The following services are commonly requested for non-MUN employees:
- MUN Email Account - Exchange or Webmail
- File Share Access
- Wireless Internet
- Remote Access - VPN or Remote Desktop
- MEE Encryption Account
To accommodate reqests of this nature C&C requests that you review and follow the process outlined below.
Requesting access to C&C services for non-MUN employees
1) A university representative, on behalf of the client (non-MUN employee), contacts the Service Desk requesting access to a C&C service and Service Desk staff create a ticket to track the request.
C&C Service Desk contacts:
- phone: 864-4595
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Download and complete the following forms.
- Application for access to C&C Services for Non-MUN Employees
- Undertaking of Confidentiality and Security for Non-MUN Employees form
Department Head must complete and authorize the application form on behalf of the non-employee who will be using the C&C service. The Non-MUN employee must complete the Undertaking of Confidentiality and Security for Non-MUN Employees form.
3) Once the forms are completed they should be submitted to the Service Desk
- counter visit: HH2012
- fax: 864-3514
- email: email@example.com
4) Upon receipt of the authorized and completed forms the application will be reviewed and processed. Questions relating to the application will be sent to the university representative who initiated the request.
5) Once the request has been processed the Service Desk will contact the university representative who initiated the request providing them with details regarding account access.
Please note: All service accounts must be named accounts owned and used by an individual client. Generic accounts which may be used by multiple people will not be created.