Getting Connected To Wireless
Step 1. Meet the hardware requirements
Step 2. Create a wireless account and register your wireless device
Step 3. Configure your wireless device
Please refer to the setup documents below for assistance:
- Wireless Setup for MAC - OSX - Apple
- Wireless Setup for Windows Vista
- Wireless Setup for Windows 7
- Wireless Setup for IOS Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Wireless Setup for Android Device
*Please note - if your computer is running Windows XP or if it is configured to log onto a Windows Domain, wireless networking will not automatically configure. In order to set up your device you will have to use the manual setup instructions found below.
Manual setup documentation:
Forget your Wireless Password?
Simply login into the Device Authorization Tool (DAT) form above using you MUN login ID to reset it!