Getting Connected To Wireless
Step 1. Meet the hardware requirements
Step 2. Create a wireless account and register your wireless device
Step 3. Configure your wireless device
Please refer to the setup documents below for assistance:
- Wireless Setup for MAC - OSX - Apple
- Wireless Setup for Windows Vista
- Wireless Setup for Windows 7
- Wireless Setup for IOS Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Wireless Setup for Android Device
*Please note - if your computer is running Windows XP or if it is configured to log onto a Windows Domain, wireless networking will not automatically configure. In order to set up your device you will have to use the manual setup instructions found below.
Forget your Wireless Password?
Simply login into the Device Authorization Tool (DAT) form above using you MUN login ID to reset it!