Non-credit and Short Course Registration
Registration for non-credit and short course programs is managed differently across Memorial University campuses and programs, with aging, unreliable and disparate systems that are not linked with the University’s core student data (Banner) systems. This multi-phase project aims to implement an enterprise-wide software solution capable of meeting the needs of the various units responsible for non-credit and short course programs across the institution.
This benefits that are anticipated with this enterprise solution include:
- Improved interaction with students and external (contract) employers.
- Increased efficiency in administering a rapidly growing area of operation.
- Improved planning and reporting information.
- Improved financial controls and modernized payment methods.
- Consistent registration experience for all Memorial students.
- Improved administrative efficiency