May 16-20, 2007
Instructions for Session Leaders and Paper/Poster Presenters
Instructions for Session Leaders
1) It is the responsibility of session leaders to inform the conference organizers about any changes to their session program.
A typical house in downtown St. John's.
2) It is the responsibility of session leaders to tell conference organizers what audio-visual equipment they will require. We strongly encourage the use of PowerPoint for presentations as slide projectors are extremely difficult to come by. NO overhead projectors will be available. The session organizer will also ensure that each participant in their session has pre-loaded their PowerPoint presentation to an available laptop PRIOR to the start of the session. PowerPoint presentations saved to CD or USB key are acceptable.
3) Session leaders are responsible for ensuring that individual paper presentations begin on time and do not exceed 20 minutes. This will be rigidly adhered to.
Instructions for Paper Presenters
1) Participants must be registered for the conference and have paid their fees in full.
2) Presentations must not exceed 20 minutes
January 31, 2007 Receipt of Session Proposals
February 28, 2007 Receipt of Paper or Poster Abstracts
April 15, 2007 Conference preregistration and guarantee of hotel room
The deadline for submissions has passed and the online submission form has been removed.
Updated March 14, 2007