What are my responsibilities?
I am responsible for:
- Self-identifying in accordance with the procedures associated with this policy
- Collecting and retaining copies of necessary medical and/or psycho-educational information and diagnostic assessments
- Providing requests in a timely way
- Ensuring requests or changes are brought to the attention of the appropriate personnel
- Co-operating in exploring reasonable accommodation
- Seeking outside sources of funding for accommodations costs, where available
What resources are available to me?
Campus co-ordinating centres promote awareness and provide advice, information and assistance with respect to accommodation in collaboration with the university community. The centres also provide training and education, as well as review documentation respecting accommodations.