Life after Graduate Studies
This page has been started with the intent of providing some resource materials and/or advice articles to graduate students wondering about what to do next after they finish their Master's or PhD's.
Here's what we have so far...
Career advice items:
- Top 10 Tips on Making the Transition from PhD to Whatever Comes Next
- How to ask for a reference letter
- Tips for surviving the academic job search season
- Do you know what career path to take?
- The PhD Career Ladder Program
- Career Advice articles from University Affairs
- Articles in the "From PhD to Life" series at University Affairs
- The University Affairs Career's Café
- The Backup Plan from the Career Advice section of Inside Higher Ed (note: US focused)
Further links will be added from time to time. If you know of items that are suitable for inclusion please let us know.