Please Enter a Search Term
- Some academic units only admit students for the Fall semesters
and do not assess applications after a set deadline, while others
offer admission for multiple semesters without deadlines.
- It is important for you to know the semesters you may apply for
and the date at which all documents must be received in order for
your application be to properly considered.
- Deadlines and entry semesters where applicable are listed in
the program section of our website.
- All required documents must be received by the School of
Graduate Studies by the application deadline for your program of
- Late applications are processed as time and resources
- Incomplete or late applications may result in delays in
decisions being reached.
- Some graduate programs require international applicants to
submit documents by an earlier deadline to ensure they have enough
time to make travel and immigration arrangements.
- Please refer back to this website periodically as deadlines may