Welcome Event 2013
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Memorial University and more importantly to the Faculty of Arts! Getting started can be a daunting process but everywhere on campus there are many wonderful people and resources to help you transition from high school, work or another institution to Memorial. Our goal on Tuesday, September 3 is to provide you with the necessary information to help you build success as a student.
The Faculty of Arts Welcome Event is mandatory. It has been designed to provide you with the essential information to get you started on the right track. You will have the opportunity to meet with other arts students, learn more about areas of study within the faculty, diploma programs, student services, and go abroad opportunities.
The Orientation Session will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet other Arts students
- Learn more about the Faculty of Arts major, minor programs, and diploma programs
- Browse our Departmental Fair and get a chance to explore the social and academic atmosphere of the Faculty of Arts
- Hear from our panel as they share their experiences at Memorial and answer your questions
- Meet professors and staff
- Gain a better understanding of your program’s academic expectations
Join us for TREATS and an exciting information session!
Date: Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013
Time: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Location: Bruneau Centre, Innovation Theatre, IIC 2001
Please continue to check this webpage and your @mun email account for updates. Information about Faculty of Arts Week of Welcome activities coming soon!
If you are unable to attend Orientation please email Denise Hooper at email@example.com to book a mandatory appointment.
|Date / Time||Activity|
|1pm to 1:30 p.m.||Registration|
|1:30 to 2:45 pm||Welcome from the Dean, Presentation and Panel Discussion|
|2:45 pm to 3:30 pm||Departmental Fair (located in the atrium)|