Please Enter a Search Term
- Sparrow, Anna. Investigating the history of shellfish harvesting at Deep Bay (DiSe-7), Vancouver Island: Insights from Shell Growth- Increment Analysis of Saxidomus gigantea and the Historical Record.
- Way, Margaret. Archaeoparasitology: Preliminary Results from Deep Bay (DiSe-7), British Columbia.
- Morrison, Melanie. Catacombs, Crypts, and Castles: The role of human remains in construction between 1500-1800 AD.
- Stockley, Melanie. The Archaeological Interpretation of Death Among Slaves: Investigating Variability in Funerary Contexts and Mortuary Practices for the Transatlantic Slave Trade.
- Fells-Kora, Anita S. Marking the Landscape: A Case Study of the Inuksuit of North Arm, Saglek Fiord.
- Harris, Alison J.T. Distinguishing Archaeological Wild and Domestic Canids from Labrador, NL, Canada with Stable Carbon and Nitrogen Isotope Analysis of Bone Collagen.
- Johnson-Henke, Anita. Materials Analysis of Maritime Archaic Grave Goods from Port au Choix 3 Locus II Burial Ground (EeBi-2).
- Miller, Mikayla. Examination and Interpretation of Architectural Remains of Structure 32, Ferryland, Newfoundland.
- Piskor, Ashley. Behavioural Complexity of Neanderthals Demonstrated by Archaeological Evidence of Symbolic Thought.
- Whalley, Meaghan. “The Conservation of 19th-century Waterlogged Archaeological Cork.
- Camano, Aurora E. A Desert of Limestone: Investigating Ecclesiastical Landscapes of Struggle and Isolation in Byzantine Rough Cilicia.
- D'Agostino, Kathryn L. The Importance of Community Archaeology: Looking at how New Media and Digital Heritage are Central to the Development of Archaeology.
- Farrell, Tom. A Chemical Analysis of Crusts Associated with Soapstone Artifacts Recovered from the Dorset Palaeoeskimo Site of Phillip's Garden, Newfoundland.
- Graham, David. Where once they stood...And dropped things: Answering Questions about Frenchman's Island (C1A1-1) Through an Artifact Analysis.
- Hawkins, Catherine. English Border Ware Ceramics at Ferryland, Newfoundland.
- Holmes, Andrew C. An Examination of Seasonal Temperature Variation During the Lower Magdalenian Period at El Miron Cave (Cantabria, Spain) Through the Use of Stable Isotope Analysis.
- Kane, Dominique. The Defensive Infrastructure of St. John's Harbour, 1939-1945: An Archaeological Perspective.
- Zinck, Laura-June. Spatial Analysis of Ancient Architecture and the Potential for Virtual 3D Reconstructions: Comparing the Art and Architecture of the Temple of Isis at Philae in Egypt, and the Temple of Isis in Pompeii.
- Desson, Rae Forrest. An Osteological Study of the Individual Excavated at Dos de Cheval, Newfoundland, in the Summer of 2006.
- Ingram, Sarah. Telling Time in Seventeenth- and Eighteenth-century Colonial North America.
- Penney, Susan J. A Unique Class of Lithic Artifacts from Phillip's Garden (EeBi-1), and Point Riche (EeBi-2), Port au Choix, Newfoundland.
- 2010 James, Margaret Elen. Death and Christianity in the New World: An Examination of Christian burials in 17th-Century Atlantic Settlements.
- 2010 Loder, Candace. A Paleoethnobotanical Analysis of Sediments from Three Woodland Period Shellmidden Sites in Port Joli, Nova Scotia.
- 2010 Wood, Teresa J. Point Verde: French, English, Greene and Archaeological.
- 2009 Ellwood, Kathleen. Sparking an Interest in the Past: An Analysis of Seventeenth-and Eighteen-Century Gunflints from Ferryland and Buoy's Island, Newfoundland.
- 2009 de Roo, Tessa. All the King's Ponies: The Story of Ferryland's Horses as Told by their Furnishings.
- 2009 Hill, Caitlyn N. ChAe-13, The Bay Bulls Burial: An Osteological Analysis and Possible Historical Context of Unidentified Remains.
- 2009 LeBlanc, Kathleen. Shared or Contested Space? Gendered Patterning of a Pre-Contact Inuit House in Labrador.
- 2009 Warren, Nicole. Modern Glass and Ceramics: A Window into the Socio-economic Status of Eastern Newfoundland in the Late 19th and Early 20th Centuries.
- 2008 Anstey, Robert. Ramah Chert Use at Phillip's Garden (EeBi-1), Port au Choix, Newfoundland.
- 2008 Gushue, Jennifer. Concerning the Healthfulness of This Countrie: Health, Hygiene and Medical Practices in Seventeenth Century Newfoundland.
- 2008 Miskell, Peter. The Bioarchaeology of Tuberculosis: Past, Present and Future.
- 2007 Feltham, Jessica. Early European Settlement in Shoal Harbour.
- 2007 Willette, Laura. A Review and Critique of Fluctuating Dental Asymmetry.
- 2007 Young, Jaclyn. Kirke and His Curios: An Examination of Seventeenth-Century Curiosity Collecting at Ferryland, Newfoundland.
- 2006 Beaudoin, Matthew. An Attempt to use Physical Measurements to Determine the Functional Class of the Ground Slate Blades recovered from Pre-Contact Inuit Sites in Labrador.
- 2006 Flower, Abbey. All Work and No Play?: An Archaeological Analysis of Simple Pastimes in Early Modern Newfoundland.
- 2006 Hutchings, Corey. Complexes and Chronology at Nulliak Cove.
- 2006 Hynes, Kyla. Tuscan Export Olive Oil Jars: A Case Study of a Late Eighteenth-Century Jar Found in Barneed, Newfoundland.
- 2006 Lavers, Dominique. The Groswater Palaeoeskimo Component at Phillip's Garden (EeBi-1), Port au Choix, Newfoundland.
- 2006 Negrijn, Meghan. Atlantic Cod Otoliths and the Occupation of Snack Cove Three.
- 2006 Simms, Peter. Where are We Again: A Spatial Analysis of Selected French Fishing Stations on Le Petit Nord.
- 2006 Williams, Janine. An Analysis of the Seventeenth Century Artifact Assemblage for Clear Cove, CfAf-23.
- 2005 Butler, Don. Public Archaeology in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- 2005 Higdon, John. Dating Late Thule/Historical Inuit Metal Use in Northern Labrador.
- 2005 Fleming, Robyn. A Study of Lithic Debitage from Central Labrador.
- 2005 Noseworthy, Angela. Identifying a Groswater Palaeoeskimo Component at the Middle Dorset Palaeoeskimo Site at Cow Cove 3 (EaBa-16) on the Baie Verte Peninsula.
- 2004 Gracie, Natalie. Function and Manufacture of Tabular Grand Slate Tools from Phillip's Garden, Newfoundland.
- 2004 Kennedy, Staphanie. Study of Maritime Archaic Plummets from Newfoundland and Labrador.
- 2003 Craig, Jenny. Nautical Archaeology in Newfoundland and Labrador: Its Development and Current Status.
- 2003 Pitts, Janice. A Comparison of Etiologies of Anemia in Two Prehistoric Thai Skeletal Populations.
- 2003 Hillier, Maria. An Examination of the Practice of Intentional Dental Modification in Mesoamerica and Africa.
- 2003 MacDonald, Jacqueline. Corrosion of Archaeological Iron: Investigation of Recent Studies in Deterioration and Stabilization of Ferrous Metal with Specific Reference to a Seventeenth-Century Plantation Site of Ferryland, Newfoundland.
- 2003 Brosnan, Tomas. An Analysis of the Eighteenth-Century Material Culture from CjAe-08, Test E, 327 Water Street, St. John's, Newfoundland.
- 2003 Psathas, Regeena. Seventeenth-Century Tin-glazed Earthenware from Mount Pleasant, Placentia, Newfoundland (ChA1-4).2002 Murphy, Catherine Dating of the Domestic Structure of ChAl-4: Mt. Pleasant, Placentia, Newfoundland.2002 House, Leslie A Comparison of Two Dorset Faunal Assemblages from Phillip's Garden (EeBi-1), Port au Choix, Newfoundland.
- 2001 Gaulton, Rick. Early Historic Beothuk Indian Evidence from Ferryland, Newfoundland (CgAf-2).
- 2001 Penney, Mark E. The Bird Cove Site and Dorset Palaeoeskimo Settlement/Subsistence Strategies on Newfoundland's Great Northern Peninsula.
- 2001 Ardley, Shawna G. A Study of the Patterns and Prevalence of Osteoarthritis Throughout British History.
- 2000 Walsh, Leslie. Palaeoethnobotany at Ferryland, Newfoundland : A Study of the Beothuk Features.
- 2000 Wheatley, Kendra D. Degenerative Joint Disease and Osteophytosis of the Shoulder and Vertebral Column in Human and Non-Human Primates.
- 2000 Stewart, Daniel Amber. Trade in the Bronze Age Mediterranean.
- 1999 Temple, Blair E. Seventeenth and Eighteenth-Century Ceramics from CjAe-08, Test D, 327 Water Street, St. John's, Newfoundland.
- 1999 Cave, Beverley. The Petroglyphs at Fairy Bay, Lake Kejimkujik, Nova Scotia: Re-assessing the Role of Fairies.
- 1999 Lee, Miki. Incised Designs on Stone, Ceramic, Bone, and Wood Artifacts from the Atlantic Region: A Comparative Study.
- 1998 O'Driscoll, Cynthia. A Provenance Study of Soapstone Artifacts from Cape Ray, Newfoundland.
- 1998 Pottle, David C. Tools of the Trade: A Comparative Analysis of Prehistoric Soapstone Quarrying and Vessel Manufacturing Technology in North America.
- 1997 Ryan, Karen Groswater. Palaeo-Eskimo Tool Makers: Phillips Garden West and Beyond.
- 1997 Hull, Stephen H. A New Perspective on Groswater Palaeoeskimo Unnotched Endblades.
- 1996 Keeping, Dianne C. Feminism, Reburial and The Future of Archaeology: A Socio-Political Perspective.
- 1996 Taylor, Duane N. The Beaches Site (DeAk-1): A Comparative Study of Housepit Features.
- 1995 Butt, Aaron A. Palaeoethnobotany of the Beothuk Peoples of Newfoundland: A Review of Current Information.
- 1994 Murphy, Tara. Archaeological Contributions to the Study of Osteoporosis.
- 1994 Perrault, Ken. A Serious Step Lightly Taken : The Biological Revolution of Home erectus a.o myr BP and an Early Expansion.
- 1992 Garlie, Todd N. An Ethnohistorical and Archaeological Review Regarding Aboriginal Mortuary Remains Reported from Nova Scotia and New Brunswick and the Potential for Future Research.
- 1991 Bates, Allison C. A Use Wear Analysis of Dorset Palaeoeskimo Microblades from Port au Choix, Newfoundland.
- 1991 Culleton, David. Scratching the Surface of Usewear Studies: A Microwear Analysis of Middle Dorset Endscrapers from Phillip's Garden, Port au Choix, Northwest Newfoundland.
- 1991 Evans, Helen. Stress Indicators of an Archaic Indian Population.
- 1991 Lackowcz, Robert. Plant Use Amongst the Recent and Prehistoric Aboriginal Populations of Acadia.
- 1990 Linehan, Deea. The Analysis and discussion of Four Midden Squares at Phillip's Garden, Port au Choix, Newfoundland.
- 1990 Marshall, Kimberley. Patterns of Activity in a Maritime Archaic Population in Newfoundland Derived from Observations of Activity-induced Degenerative Joint Disease.
- 1990 Reader, David. An Examination of Molar Attrition, Mandibular Toras, and Temporomandibular Joint Arthritis.
- 1988 Wells, Patricia. An Analysis of the Butchery Practices of Two Palaeoeskimo Groups.
- 1984 Schwarz, Fred. The Little Passage Complex in Newfoundland: A Comparative Study of Assemblages.