Field School Program
Archaeology Field School
The Archaeology Field School to be taught during Intercession and Summer School. During Intercession, ARCH 3583-001 Archaeology Field School Orientation will be taught by Dr. James Lyttleton in QC 2013 on Monday and Tuesday from 12:00 – 3:00 PM. Dr. Lyttleton’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and his office is located in QC 2008. He can be reached at 864-8873. ARCH 3585-020 and ARCH 3586-020 Summer School will be held at Admiralty House & Museum in Mount Pearl.
ARCH 3583, 3585 & 3586 . ARCH 3583 is a field school orientation course, normally offered in Spring Intercession, which precedes the two-credit field school course ARCH 3585-3586, normally offered in Summer session.
Prerequisite: ARCH 2480.
Recent Field Schools:
- Summer 2013: Archaeology of the First World War
- Summer 2011-2012: Sailor South (DeAj-05) Dorset Paleoeskimo site
- Summer 2008-2010: Signal Hill
- Summer 2002-2007: Fleur de Lys
- Summer 1997, 1998, 2000: St. John's Waterfront (PDF Document)
- Summer 1995: The Beaches
- Summer 1990 & Summer 1993: Minas Basin Archaeological Project