• Students can rent a locker on the St. John's campus for a full year
• Lockers can be rented at Answers located in the University Centre, room UC3005, during regular business hours (8:30 – 4:45, Monday – Friday)
• A refund of $10.00 will be issued after one semester or any part thereof, $7.50 for two semesters or any part thereof and $5.00 for three semesters or any part thereof, depending on the condition of the lock and the locker.
• You must return your locks in order to receive a refund.
•The deadline for receiving a refund is August 15 of each year.
• The person who rented the locks/locker must be present to receive the refund.
• Report any broken locks to Answers in UC 3005.
Duration of Rental
• Lockers rented in September are available to the student until August 15 of the next year.
• Lockers rented in January are available to the student until August 15 and
• Lockers rented in spring semester or summer session are only available until August 15.
All lockers must be vacated by August 15 as all lockers will be cleaned for the next academic year. Any items left in your lockers will be discarded.
Memorial University is not responsible for items left in lockers or for any items that have been lost, damaged, or stolen from lockers. Please note, Memorial University will not store any items left in lockers. Please have all items removed by August 15 of each year.
To request a locker refund, students must present their lock(s), their student ID card, and, if applicable, their receipt. Missing or broken locks and damaged lockers must be reported to Answers, UC 3005. Persons failing to do so will have their lock(s) changed without notice and will be subject to a subsequent reduction in refund due.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Answers at 864-7461 or email@example.com
• Do not leave your locker unlocked;
• Do not remove your lock for extended periods of time;
• Do not leave your locker unattended while open;
• Do not give your combination to anyone.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your locker is locked at all times.