2018 Faculty of Medicine Reunion Celebrations
TARGET: Classes of '78, '83, '88, '93, '98, '03 and '08. However, anyone interested in attending outside of those years are welcome to join in.
DATE: Friday, Oct. 12 & Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018
LOCATION: St. John's, NL (Various Locations)
DESCRIPTION: Join former classmates and colleagues at MUNMed's Reunion 2018 - happening October 12, 13 and 14! This year's events will take place during the Memorial University campus-wide reunion. By participating in the campus-wide reunion, we are able to offer more large-scale events to alumni including the Alumni Tribute Awards, Comedy Night at Memorial, President’s Golden Celebration, and more in addition to all the classic MUNMed Reunion events.
Here is the reunion weekend line-up at a glance:
- Alumni Tribute Awards – Thursday, Oct. 11
- MUNMed welcome reception/ registration- Friday, Oct. 12
- MUNMed CPD Program - Saturday, Oct. 13
- Dean’s Family Luncheon – Saturday, Oct. 13
- MUNMed Class Parties – Saturday, Oct. 13
- Comedy night at Memorial – Saturday, Oct. 13
- President’s Golden Celebration – Sunday, Oct. 14
Reconnect with old friends, share laughs and memories, and celebrate your affinity for Memorial University and your Faculty of Medicine.
More information will be available soon – but for now, but please save the dates!
CONTACT: Julia Ludlow Corcoran | email@example.com | 709-864-6372
REGISTER: Check back in early May for registration.