Ways to Give
There are many ways to make a gift to Memorial. These include:
- Contributing to our annual giving program
- Making a bequest to the university in your will
- A payroll contribution for faculty and staff at Memorial University
- Donating stocks
- Offering in-kind contributions
- A gift matched by your company
- International giving for those individuals who are not permanent residents of Canada
By giving to Memorial, you’ll make a difference for deserving students, world-renowned faculty, and top-notch researchers. With your support the University will continue to build a first-rate, world-class learning and research environment that will make Memorial a destination of choice for academics, students, and staff.
Talk to Someone About Making a Gift
We’re always happy to have a conversation with our alumni and friends – so please don’t hesitate to contact us to find out about ways to give and learn how your gift can have an impact.
If you would like to talk to someone about making at gift to Memorial University or would like more information on giving please call (709) 864-8395, toll free at 1-877-700-4081 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.