To Do List
Set up MUN Login, @mun.ca, and Self Service
- MUN Login provides access to MUN email, Self Service, Online Learning, my.mun.ca and MyMUNLife
Register for recommended courses
- While logged in to my.mun.ca, select “Students” at the top.
- Click on “Launch Memorial Self-Service”.
- Select “Registration” and view registration time (the earliest you can register).
- Look up course offerings and create a potential schedule late June/early July.
- Be ready to add courses at your registration time mid-July.
Math and Calculus Placement Tests (MPT & CPT)
- NL students of Math 3208 register in April to write the CPT in June www.mun.ca/math/cpt
- Information on the MPT is available at www.mun.ca/math/mpt.
- Students are encouraged to take a recognized standardized test in home province where possible.
Start Academic Integrity course
- In the my.mun.ca “Students” tab, select Online Learning “Course Login”.
- Select the course INTG 100A/B (Academic Integrity).
- Start part A as early as July (after registering for courses).
Don’t forget to: