Hopf Algebras and Related Topics (2004)
International Workshop/Core session of
CMS Summer Meeting 2004
Hopf Algebras And Related Topics
June 12 – 15, 2004
The Workshop/Core Session “Hopf Algebras
and Related Topics” of CMS meeting 2004 is organized by Yuri
Bahturin (Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada/ Moscow State
University, Russia), Margaret Beattie (Mount Allison University,
Canada), Luzius Grunenfelder (Dalhousie University, Canada), Susan
Montgomery (University of Southern California, USA), Earl Taft
(Rutgers University, USA).
The schedule of this event includes a workshop on June 12, with the 3 lectures by Vladislav Kharchenko (National Autonomous University of Mexico), Akira Masuoka (Tsukuba University, Japan), and David Radford (University of Illinois – Chicago, USA), and a conference session with 30 – 50 minutes talks by the participants. There is a plenary lecture of CMS meeting on June 15, associated with this session. This lecture will be given by a Professor of Moscow University, Russia, Mikhail Zaicev.
The list of people who showed interest in the attending the workshop/session include, in addition to nine persons mentioned above, the following mathematicians:
1. W. Chin (DePaul University, USA)
2. A. Davydov (Macquarie University, Australia)
3. T. Guedenon (Mt Allison University, Canada)
4. Erik Jespers (University of Brussels, Belgium)
5. Y. Kashina (DePaul University, USA)
6. L. Kauffman (University of Illinois- Chicago, USA)
7. M. Kochetov (Carleton University, Canada)
8. Yuanlin Li (Brock University, Canada)
9. M. Mastnak (Dalhousie University, Canada)
10. R. Ng (Iowa State University, USA)
11. S. Witherspoon (Amherst College, USA)
12. M. Parmenter (Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada)
13. D. Riley (University of Western Ontario, Canada)
14. S. Sehgal (University of Alberta, Canada)
15. Q. Wang (Carleton University, Canada)
More information about this workshop can be found at the CMS/CAIMS Summer 2004 website.
Abstracts from this workshop may be found here.